SERVICE LEARNING

 


I will share stories about my activities and my niece. During the Covid-19 pandemic we are all required to study at home. Therefore, I share the knowledge I have with my niece. I have shared some of the knowledge I have, one of which is English subject. I teach  about direction and location to my niece.

Actually, before the Covid-19 pandemic, I had shared my knowledge with my niece. Apart from the Covid-19 pandemic, the reason I share knowledge about English subjects is because the latest elementary school curriculum does not include English subjects in the learning process at school. So I took the initiative to teach my niece. Before I share my knowledge, I will review it again by looking for references on Google or YouTube. Then I will write down the material that I will teach. After that, I taught my niece. I will explain and then ask questions for practice or to evaluate whether my niece really understands what I have taught.

While teaching my niece, I feel happy because the knowledge I have can be useful for other people, especially for my family. Besides that, I can still be active even though I'm in a pandemic like this. Therefore, I am grateful that I can share my knowledge with others.







Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

STORY TELLING

Explanation Text and Procedure Text

Explanation